Head & Neck Conditions
Head and neck conditions refer mainly to tumors that affect the head and neck areas.
These areas include the nose and sinuses, the nasopharynx (area behind the nose just above the mouth and throat), the oral cavity (mouth), the thyroid glands (below the voice box), the oropharynx (throat), the larynx (voice box), the hypopharynx (inlet into the throat) and the salivary glands.
Growths in these areas can be benign (non-cancerous) or malignant (cancerous).
Conditions We Treat
- Thyroid nodules and associated complications
- Cancer of the Thyroid
- Salivary Gland lumps
- Salivary Gland and/or Salivary Duct Stones
- Enlarged Cervical Lymph Nodes
- Cancers of the Head and Neck Region
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer (NPC)
- Lesions in the Mouth & Oral Cavity
Our Surgical Treatments
- Hemi / Total Thyroidectomy
- Salivary gland removal (submandibular / parotid gland)
- Removal of salivary duct stones
- Excision of Cervical Lymph Nodes
- Excision of Mouth & Oral Cavity Lesion